понедельник, 20 декабря 2010 г.

Hobby

Hobby is what a person likes to do in your spare time. Hobbies differ like tastes. If you have chosen a hobby according to your character and taste you are lucky because your life becomes more interesting. The most popular hobby is doing things. It includes a wide range of activities from gardening to traveling, from chess to volleyball. Both adults and children love playing different computer games. This hobby is becoming more and more popular. Creating things, drawing, painting, handicrafts. Many people collect something - coins, stamps, CDs, toys, books. Some collections have some value. Rich people often collect paintings, rare things and other art objects. Often such private collections transferred to the museums and libraries.

As for me, I love listening to music. A year ago I bought a CD player, and I decided to collect CDs. I like different music. I collect discs of my favorite bands. I carefully study the information posted on the forums. I'm trying to find all of my favorite artists. Also, I love watching music programs on television. I want to keep up with the latest in the world of music.

Of course, I like to spend free time with friends. We talk about everything (politics, teachers, girls). We discuss films, books and television programs. In good weather, we would like to be outdoors. When the weather is bad, my friends come to me. We have a good time together.

2 комментария:

  1. Dear Vlad,

    Happy New Year!
    Now, when you have more free time, visit our class site and do tasks!
    Read your friends' blogs and leave any comments!
    Have wonderful holidays!

    Yours,
    V.N.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi, Vlad! I would like to say that your hobby is cool)) In the past I had collected some musical CDs too. And now I understand you... I can say music is more entertainment, than hobby* Have a nice holidays! Natasha.

    ОтветитьУдалить